A good content strategy:
1. Outlines the type of content you need and why you need it
2. Links back to your business objectives
3. Gives you a plan on how to produce, manage and evaluate your content
To produce a good content strategy you need to:
1. Understand what your customers need or want from you
2. Evaluate the content you have against these needs (content audit and gap analysis)
3. Research how your customers talk about issues related to your business.
How I can help you with content strategy
Launching a new website or product
If you’re taking a new venture online, I can help you to plan the content your customers will need and advise you on how best to structure it. Working with your web developers or UX designers I can look at what would work best on each page or screen.
Redeveloping your existing website
A first step in for any website redevelopment should be auditing the content you have and how well it’s working for your organisation and for your customers. Based on that we can work out where the gaps are and what we need to focus on.